Thursday 24 March 2011

Media Evaluation - Task 4

4. Who would be your target audience for your media product?


The target audience for my magazine is students aged 15-18 male and female, although my magazine is slightly biased towards my female audience. My female audience would typically always be in her own head (e.g. headphones in, daydreaming). This is the kind of character I wanted to create with my interviewee. She listens to mainly indie, some pop and rock music. She's a very friend orientated person and is a very unique person. Her free time would typically be spent with friends and family, days out to parks with friends, she enjoys the simple things in life like taking photographs when she is out and about. She likes going to concerts and loves her freedom. She wears a lot of vintage clothing, and shops in high street shops as she is still a student with no income from any type of employment. She would buy my magazine because it consists of stories and interviews of her favourite bands (Bat for lashes, Razor light, Kaiser Chiefs etc.) also, because of the cheap price of £1.50.


No comments:

Post a Comment